Have you considered using a self storage unit to store your company archives boxes?
With the increasing costs of office rental, keeping your records and archives off site can free up space and save you a fair bit of money.
Think about it:
- there are lots of different unit sizes available so if you suddenly find yourself in need of more space, you can upgrade
- you can add shelving to make it easier to organise
- all units are individually alarmed and the facilities are protected by electric-perimeter fencing, coded gates and CCTV
- you can access your unit from 5am-11pm at our facilities but 24-7 access is available on application.
- we have trolleys and trailers for our customers to borrow, which will make moving the boxes around easier
Give one of our friendly managers a call today on 0800 58 57 56 and find out how Kiwi Self Storage can help you with your storage solutions.
We make storage easy.